Conference Call Help
to top How do I start a call?
- You will have everyone call the toll free or local number
you received on your confirmation. The participants will
enter the code that you received in your confirmation saying “PARTICIPANT
CEC.” The person hosting the call must use the chairperson
CEC to begin the call. If the chairperson uses the wrong
code the call will not be able to start and everyone will
remain on hold.
to top Can I use my codes and
dial in numbers multiple times?
- YES. You can use your codes and numbers
as many times as you like, whenever the need arises without
the need to sign up for new code again.
to top What if I lose my codes or dial
- Just call our customer service number or email
us and once we validate your account information we will
give you the codes.
to top Do you offer monthly
billing with a paper invoice?
- Yes. This billing option is available for an additional cost
along with the signing of a service agreement.
to top Does the account holder
pay for all the Participants on the call?
to top Can I utilize both the
local and the toll free numbers for my call?
- Yes. Then we bill accordingly depending on which number the
people dial into.
to top Do I have to sign up
for each conference call?
- No. We provide reservationless conference calling. You sign
up once and the codes and dial in numbers remain yours for
all future calls. We do not change them with out your request
to do so.
to top If I am not in the United
States can I still use your service?
- Yes. If you are not in the US you can still call in on our
local number for your conference call.
to top Do you provide a local
number for out of state clients?
- No. We only provide a NJ based local number.
to top How can I get an idea
of how much my conference call will cost me before hand?
- Add up the number of minutes that the call will last and
multiply it by the total number of participants and chairpersons
on the call. Then, multiply this number by your rate.
to top How
can I get additional CEC’s?
- You may either send an email with your request to our customer
service or you may contact our customer service by phone during
regular business hours.
to top Is
there a limit to the number of people I can have on my conference?
to top How can I get information
on setting up a corporate account?
- You can fill out a form after clicking on Corporate
Accounts and a representative will contact you.
to top What
are your hours of operation?
- For all phone inquiries we are available Monday thru Friday
8am to 8pm EST. You can email any questions and sign up for
new service 24 hours a day.
to top What is a Reservationless
- This is a call where anyone can set up a conference call
without having to speak to an operator. The customer signs
up for an account and then is given a phone number to call
and entry codes to give out to the participants.
to top Do I need to give the
participant entry code to those who are dialing in for the
- Yes. For security reasons, we ask that you provide callers
with the participant entry code.
to top Where can I get information
about all of Conferencing For Less’s services and the
- All of this information can be found on our website. If you
can not find the answer you are looking for, click
here and we will respond back to you.
to top What
if I call in late? Will I be locked out if I don't
call in at the beginning?
- You may call in to the call at any time. Conferencing For
Less does not lock anyone out if they arrive late to the call,
however, the chairperson does have the option to lock their
calls for security reasons.
to top How many conferences
can I set up? Can
they happen at the same time?
- There is no limit to the number of calls you can run simultaneously,
however you can only hold one conference with the same entry
code. If you need additional conferences at the same time,
you may register with us for additional entry codes.
to top Can
I set up a recurring conference? Can I have the same dial-in
number and access code every week?
- An advantage of using Conferencing For Less is that our service
is reservationless. You can conduct a conference call the same
time each week, without having to go through an operator. You
are in control of when your calls are scheduled. Simply inform
the participants of when the calls are, have them call their
assigned number, enter their participant entry code and they
will be admitted to the conference. Once you are assigned a
number and participant entry code you can continue using this
as many times as you like.
to top Can I get a toll-free
dial-in number so that my attendees don't have to pay for the
- Yes. We can assign a permanent toll-free number.
to top I need to make only one
or two calls this month and then will not need the service
again. Can I still sign-up?
- Yes you can. There are no minimums. If you do not wish
to use the service you may cancel, however, since you are
not charged for non-usage, we recommend you keep the number
for any future need that may arise. You
can cancel your service by clicking
to top Can I get Conferencing
For Less to bill my firm each month instead of charging my
- If you are interested in setting up a corporate account
you can click
here for instructions on how to do this.
to top Is there a setup &/or
a cancellation fee?
- No. There is never a fee to sign up or cancel your subscription.
to top How soon can I start
making conference calls?
- Once you give us your information in the New User section
you can begin immediately.
to top What features are available
for the conference call Chairperson?
- *6 - Mute/Unmute Participant option (individuals can mute
- *7 - Mute/Unmute Chairperson (chairperson mutes all lines)
- *537 - Conference Lock (new participants can not join the
- #1 - Roll Call (play participant name recordings)
- #2 - Participant Count
- #7 - Record Conference
- #9 - Conference Continuation (after Chairperson leaves)
to top How do you handle international
- International callers can dial into your conference call
by using a toll number. You can request this in the Sign Up
to top How
can I contact you for support?